-->

¿Se habla English? Life of a Translator

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

An adequate source of translation jobs

I am checking craigslist.org for job leads. It is rather tedious, as a search must be conducted in EACH city. Plus, it appears that craigslist.org is fertile ground for all sorts of jobs, but not necessarily for Spanish translators.

I am going to approach this the same way I approach shopping for clothes at the Salvation army. You can't go in thinking, "OK, I will get the perfect pair of black pants there". Instead, I go in there, trying to forget all clothes have been worn by other people, and focus on sorting the gems (a cashmere sweater for $3! Or more likely, a bright green corduroy dress for my daughter for that amount) from the dirt (what's with all the polyester dresses? Who is buying them in the first place?).

Technorati tags: craigslist.org, translation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home