-->

¿Se habla English? Life of a Translator

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The translator's diet, and another translation directory

(Note to self: You are not allowed to eat ice cream while translating. Coffee is allowed in moderate quantities. And drink water, for crying out loud. And eat raw veggies, even though you hate them. It builds character.)

Enough about me. I was looking up my name in Google (and don't pretend that you don't do it) and somehow, found a profile I had completely forgot I made at TRADUguide. Not only that, but it doesn't mention that I have TRADOS. I corrected that immediately.

I must keep better track of all the websites with my profile in them. Let's see: ProZ.com, Translators' Cafe, etc.

Technorati tags: translation, proz.com, TRADUguide.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home