-->

¿Se habla English? Life of a Translator

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Not a creature was stirring..

Honestly. Given my current computer troubles and having to have my motherboard replaced, I tried to use a clever pun on the word motherboard ("my motherboard, myself"? Wasn't that a title of an episode of Sex and the City?) Apparently, my brain is devoid of inspiration after working on this project that is due Monday.

The good news is that despite a week's delay, I was able to restart my translation project and should be able to meet my deadline. The bad news? Not all programs work the way they are supposed to. As long as I retain Internet access and remain capable of using TRADOS and Word, I should be fine.

1 Comments:

  • Introducing Language123.com, The translators Marketplace.

    Language123.com is the perfect tool to promote your services online, it helps you increase your exposure and allows you to apply to translation jobs posted on the site. As you register for FREE you will become a Standard member and will receive your own webpage where you can display all of your professional information, samples of your work, a picture or logo and clients will have the chance to contact directly from your profile. Other benefits are provided with other types of membership.
    Go to http://language123.com and start enjoying from this incredible marketing tool.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home